ABOUT THE COMPANY.
Boasting a vastly experienced team of 5 Physiotherapists, this highly established private practice in the Parramatta region, have carved out a strong reputation for their friendly and welcoming nature. With the exceptional level of care and service they show to their patients, coupled with the flat management structure in place, this practice has generated an extremely collaborative and supportive environment among their growing team of Physiotherapists.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
Further your professional development as a Physiotherapist, through the ongoing guidance of a passionate team, who are committed and dedicated to the continued improvement of each member of the team. Manage a caseload within Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics, Women's Health, and other key areas, demonstrating a high level of expertise when treating patients. Ensure that your work contributes to the outstanding reputation, and the sustained success of the practice.
- Manage a varied caseload of age groups, and treatment services
- Assess, diagnose, educate, and treat patients
- Develop individually tailored care plans for patients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- Degree qualification in Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA Registration, & National Police Check
- Previous exposure within a Private Practice environment
This highly driven team is known for its outstanding business culture, whilst maintaining a fun and energetic approach to daily operations. Through undertaking regular team-building events, this practice promotes the continual strengthening of unity between its employees, ensuring the creation of a family-type environment.
- Fantastic location in Parramatta region, with nearby public transport
- Close-knit private practice with a supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours to ensure exceptional work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY.
Click ‘Apply Now’, or contact the Ivory Group Healthcare Team on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.