Are you looking to join a team of passionate and experienced physiotherapists?
Are you ready to further your career in private practice?
Momentum Physiotherapy and Pilates is a contemporary practice located in Myaree and Beaconsfield which offers Clinical Pilates, Fitness classes, Hydrotherapy, Women’s health and Hands on Physiotherapy.
We pride ourselves in delivering the highest quality evidence-based treatment with a major focus on full recovery from injury and further injury prevention.
As our practice continues to expand, we are now considering applications for part-time and full-time Physiotherapists. The role is a combination of Clinical Pilates classes and Musculoskeletal caseloads.
Our team has a passion to deliver outstanding service and helping people overcome personal challenges. We are looking for a like-minded individual that will thrive in private practice and is always eager to learn.The role involves undertaking Clinical Reformer Pilates classes as well as a rotating roster of one in three Saturdays. The roster will involve a mix of early and late shifts to respond to the peak hour traffic demand.
The successful applicant will be looking for a long term career in private practice. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicants will have:
- Minimum qualification – Bachelor of Science (Physiotherapy)
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Availability to work Saturdays
- Your own transportation
- Clinical Pilates and private practice experience preferred
We can offer you:
- Fortnightly in house PD training
- Individual mentoring with our 2 Post-Graduate physiotherapists
- Clinical Pilates Training from our senior Physiotherapists who have over 20 years of Pilates experience
- Flexible working hours
- Team and admin support
- Fun and friendly working environment