Do you want to work in the great lifestyle destination of Central Queensland with an amazing dynamic large team? CQ Physio Group are looking to recruit qualified physiotherapists to become the next valued members of our team. We offer a good work life balance and flexible working conditions that will allow you to make the most of what this great region has to offer including; beaches, camping, fishing, markets, the theatre and a lovely warm climate throughout the year. At CQ Physio Group the team is like a family and staff are involved in; netball, touch and Cross fit together. Come and join the fun.
Below are some of the areas we able to offer as part of your continuing development as a multi-faceted therapist:
- Private musculo- skeletal patients
- Private hospital work
- Exposure to patients from different local sports
- Various neurological patients
If you have another area of interest we are always keen to explore adding new elements to what we offer our patients.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Eligibility for registration with AHPRHA.
- Eligibility for practising membership of the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical theory and practice.
- Demonstrated clear understanding of patient-centred care.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated time management capabilities and experience in managing a caseload.
- Understanding of professional codes of conduct.
- Basic computer skills.
All applications, including address to the selection criteria and current CV to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Bernadette Barnes 0749222722
Applications Close: 31st August 2018