Purpose of Position
To be responsible and accountable for the management of the Medical Administration & Resource Unit Department. Oversee operation of the department in managing the hospital’s medical workforce.
• Relevant tertiary qualification and OR relevant experiences in health services management.
• Demonstrated understanding of NSW Hospital Medical Workforce and related HR issues.
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal Skills
• Highly developed and effective management skills.
• Ability to develop, monitor and reach predicted outcomes to strategic and business plans.
• Ability to make judgements to approve changes in standards, practices, policies and procedures.
* Highly developed negotiation and delegation skills with the ability to motivate and coordinate staff.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt work practices to suit circumstances and with the ability to interpret and apply state awards.