At 360 Health & Community (360) we place the client at thecentre of our care where our multidisciplinary teams provideprivate and government funded primary health services from variouslocations across the Perth metro area and regional WA. Ourservices include:
- Mind Care & Psychological Services
- Healthy Living
- Condition Support
- Aboriginal Health
- GP Services
- Aged Care
Our valuesare compassion, collaboration and integrity. We demonstrate these through our positive, caring interactions withclients to deliver high quality services,being accountable to each other, workingtogether to achieve common goals and serving otherswith honesty and respect.
For more information on 360 Health + Community please view ourwebsite: www.360.org.au
The position of Receptionist is to provide both administrativeand practical support to all program staff and others asrequired.
- Professionally greet clients and visitors and ensure they are fully informed including any potential delays
- Manage appointment arrivals, completion and billing on electronic appointment system.
- Answer telephone calls to reception, screen and direct as appropriate.
- Appropriately handle difficult situations including distressed clients in person or over the phone.
- Takes and relay messages and provides general information to callers;
- Takes messages from answer phone and forwards to appropriate staff member
- Responds to requests for general information from the public, staff and management;
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness;
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organisation;
- Tidy and maintain the reception area;
- Receive, manage and sorts all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Manage appointment book for clinicians and/or specialists including billing processes on electronic patient management system
Essential Minimum SelectionCriteria
- Training and/or a tertiary qualification in receptionist duties gained from a combination of experience, training or professional accreditation.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge
- Proficiency with / literacy of information and communication technology including desktop computers, word processing, spreadsheet and database software packages.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills with a strong team orientation and customer focus.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills, especially in relation to setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and provide administrative support
360 health + community offers anattractive salary package consisting of base salary, superannuationand salary packaging benefits.
To apply for this position and take the next steps towards arewarding career, please submit your cover letter addressing theselection criteria and resume online through our Big Red Skyapplication. Applications without selectioncriteria being addressed will not be accepted.
For further position information please contact our HROfficer via email at HRSupport@360.org.au .
Applications close 6thJuly 2018
Applications sent to HRSupport@360.org.au will not beaccepted
360 Health + Communityis an Equal Opportunity Employer who values and encouragesdiversity within its workforce
Please be aware that onlyshortlisted candidates will be contacted.