We have various positions available within our Kogarah clinic for several physiotherapists to join our team. We are located in The White Church with treatment rooms on ground level, a mini gym, and a Pilates Studio on our mezzanine floor.
We are seeking multiple physiotherapists, either part time or full time to join our dynamic team of Physiotherapists, Massage Therapist, Exercise Physiologist and Pilates Instructors.
The options of the caseload can be varied with the ability to work in clinic (treat various musculoskeletal, spinal and sports injuries, with a varied case load, ranging from the acute sprain and strain, to the more chronic patients); consult from the Orthopaedic Specialist rooms of the Head of Department of Orthopaedics guided by our Principal Physiotherapist in managing post-operative shoulder surgery. Or, you may simply want a lighter load working in our Pilates Studio.
Benefits of working with us:
- For the successful applicant with less than 2 years experience, a specific induction and mentoring program will be available to support you in your new role
- For physiotherapists with more than 2 years experience, a structured career pathway to encourage clinical & management career progression will be available based on your needs
- Regular inservices
- A continuing education allowance is provided for the successful applicant
- An opportunity to consult with orthopaedic surgeons on fracture clinic days plus work with an orthopaedic surgeon
- Patient consultations are one-on-one and we do not use EPAs
- Generous remuneration package is available depending on your level of experience
- Flexible hours available to maintain a caseload and lifestyle
Position: Full-time and Part-time
Please email your interest with resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have current AHPRA registration to apply