Purpose of Position
The position holder ensures the provision of a high standard of support services in a timely, customer focused and resource efficient manner to meet the needs of Cluster Director, Medical Administration and his/her staff, as required, by assuming responsibility for specific tasks and activities within WSLHN and external as required.
• Comprehensive administrative and secretarial support skills, including transcribing and use of dictaphone.
• Understanding of key corporate support issues to facilitate health service provision.
• High level Information management systems experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersona
• Demonstrated capacity to self-manage and perform within a multi-disciplinary team in a service delivery environment.
• Highly developed skills in prioritisation, organisation and time management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate with demonstrated abili