Purpose of Position
1. Relevant dental qualifications and/or substantial proven experience in the management of health services at a senior level
2. Demonstrated capacity to influence and effect change within a matrix structure/non operational capacity.
3. Demonstrated high level organisational change and development skills and experience, with proven ability to successfully manage and implement organisational change and improvement programs.
This experience would include the implementation of alternative models of care programs.
4. Experience in service planning and/or service development in a large organisation encompassing a multidisciplinary work environment.
5. Excellent interpersonal, communication verbal and written, consultation and negotiations skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and refine strategic relationships both within Southern and Murrumbidgee Local Health Networks and external to the organisation.
6. Demonstrated high level of skill in the analysis of complex issues, formulating approaches and developing comprehensive implementation and improvement strategies.
7. Ability and willingness to travel for work purposes. This may involve driving long distances with the Health Service.
8. Evidence of a current Class C drivers licence