Spring Forward Family Centre is an ever-expanding children's multi-disciplinary therapy clinic dedicated to a high standard of evidence-based care. Our centre has excellent facilities including a large sensory motor room, 6 other spaces, plus a range of resources and equipment.
Based in a great central location in Penrith, We are looking for a full time or part time Physiotherapist to join us. You will be working within a vibrant and passionate team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Psychologists and supported by an experienced administrative team. Professional development is encouraged and supported both with weekly inservices and a continuing education allowance.Your responsibilities will include assessment and treatment of children, working closely with families to provide support and education, and collaboration with professional colleagues to maximise developmental outcomes and independence for children and their families. Staff benefits include a training/education allowance, service discounts, your insurance paid for, memberships & more.
- Degree in Physiotherapy & Registration with AHPRA.
- Strong clinical experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in paediatric physiotherapy required (especially with children 0-8 years)
- Experience working with children 0-18 years
- Experience in the assessment and treatment of children from infancy to adolescence and proficient using a range of standardised assessment tools
- A sound understanding of a range of paediatric conditions
- Excellent clinical reasoning for planning and implementing individual therapy sessions
- The ability to work effectively as a team member of our multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Psychologists
- Has experience in disability and knowledge of the NDIS (preferred)
- Demonstrates excellent communication with children, parents and team peers,
- Is committed to professional development
- Excellent time management, organisational, computer and communication skills
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Current C Class Drivers Licence & willingness to use own car for work purposes
- CPR and first aid certification
To be considered for this position your application must include:
- Cover letter
- No more than two pages of demonstrated evidence that address the qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience listed in the Selection Criteria.
To apply, please email the above to the Physiotherapy Manager Rebecca at email@example.com