North Balwyn Physiotherapy Clinic
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our team of friendly staff in a dynamic and multidisciplinary clinic. The successful applicant will be taking over an existing caseload of mostly private patients.
Our services include Clinical Pilates, Women's and Men's Health, Manually focused treatment, and a fully equipped Pilates studio.
The clinic also has a Myotherapist ,a Respiratory Physician and a Cardiologist.
We require 3-4 sessions a week initially with some flexibility available with the combination of days and hours, to a total of 12-20 hours a week. Opportunity exists to increase days and hours as the caseload develops.
Applicants will require full APHRA registration, and experience in private practice and Clinical Pilates is preferred, but not essential. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
We offer financial support for external continuing education and mentoring to help develop knowledge and skills.
Generous remuneration provided based on experience, consisting of base hourly rate and bonus incentives to reward hard work.
Requirements of successful applicant:
- Excellent communication and manual skills
- Outgoing, personable and a desire to excel in Private Practice
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently, and with team members
- Passion for achieving excellent outcomes for clients.
- Willingness to develop caseload and market to local community
- Ability to work with individual clients and small groups