What's on offer:
- Independent role supported by a friendly team
- Attractive rates of pay + Km reimbursement
- Salary Sacrifice of $15,900 p/a
- Excellent training opportunities and ongoing development
We are seeking a caring individual with a mature outlook who understands the importance of offering quality support to our clients in their own homes.
Juniper Community provides high quality support services to elderly clients in their own homes. We are seeking an experienced Community Support Worker for a part-time position (approx. 15 hours per week) between the hours of 8am and 4pm. This CSW role offers you an exciting opportunity to be part of a friendly and caring team as well as planning, coordinating and attending our fortnightly bus outings. Along with the help of a Volunteer bus driver, you will be required to plan and organise activities, pick up and drop off clients as well as assist clients during the day's outing.
This position requiers travel between Busselton, Dunsborough and surrounding areas.
Duties and responsibilities of this role includes:
- Personal care, including showering, dressing and continence care.
- Domestic Assistance, meal preparation and household tasks to ensure safe and hygienic living conditions.
- Social support, shopping and transportation to appointments.
- Plan and organise a once fortnightly bus outing for up to ten regular clients.
- Attend bus outings with volunteer driver, collect and drop off clients and assist clients attending the outing.
- Adherence to Client Care Plans.
- Assist Client with administration of correct medication.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Past experience as a Community Support Worker role or similar (Essential).
- Cert III in Individual Support (desirable).
- Dementia Care experience (desirable).
- Current First Aid (desirable).
- Understanding of the Wellness approach to client care.
A reliable vehicle, WA drivers licence and current police clearance are essential requirements of this position.
Juniper is the 21st Century iteration of a service provider that has proudly built on their history, experience and expertise to provide WA’s ageing population with some of the most modern and forward thinking services available. Juniper provides services to support and enable aged people to continue living within the community.
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper will be commencing the recruitment process immediately.