Silver Chain is looking for passionate, community focused Therapy Assistants throughout the Perth Metro to join our growing team!
Day in the Life of a Therapy Assistant:
- Maintain rehabilitation, correctional and physical activities to meet client needs under the direction of Allied Health Professionals.
- Evaluate care provided to clients on an ongoing basis to ensure activities and care provided is consistent with changing client needs.
- Assist with group activities where necessary
- Work co-operatively and develop relationships with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds based on mutual respect and cross-cultural understanding.
What we are looking for:
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance is essential
- Current valid Driver’s License and access to a registered and reliable vehicle
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Positive, flexible and caring individuals with excellent work ethic
What Silver Chain provides:
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a fulfilling and purposeful career, and the ability to work for one of the largest not for profit aged care providers in Western Australia. Other benefits include:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Smart phone provided to perform your work
- Earn up to $15,899 of your annual salary tax free through our generous salary packaging options
- Health and wellbeing programs
Provide your resume, a cover letter and qualifications and let us know today why you want to be a part of Silver Chain’s dynamic and caring team!