Operating Suite @ Monash Moorabbin are looking for enthusiastic registered nurses to join their team
- Utilize your theatre experience and thrive at work
- Multiple Positions available | Fixed term and on going| Full Time and Part time
- Work Monday - Friday No weekends, on call or night duty
About Monash Health
Monash Health is an impressive organisation of seven public hospitals, 21 community health sites, five aged care facilities, university affiliated international research and tertiary education. We provide healthcare for the entire lifespan from pre-birth to palliative care and all stages in between, and we have recently opened the new 230-bed Monash Children’s Hospital.
With 6 suites operating on Monday to Friday, our cases are all elective. It is a fast paced busy environment where patient care is our number one priority.
As a valuable member of a wider team, we are committed to working with you to become your professional best. We offer clinical education sessions, training on the job and career progression to enable you to further develop your Clinical and Leadership skills.
As an experienced Registered Nurse, you will have demonstrated skills in either Scrub/Scout or Anaesthetics/Recovery. With your caring and engaging manner you will have the option to be working either Part time or Full time ongoing. You will have access to resources to support you in this position, enabling you to further advance your surgical nursing and leadership skills whilst role modelling nursing excellence and delivering a high standard of patient centred care.
We are a close knit team who value collaboration and the will to help each other. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a fun team, then we ask you to go ahead and apply.
What’s in it for you?
- A supportive learning environment should you wish to undertake Post-Graduate studies
- Avenues to further develop your Leadership and Project Management skills
- Mentorship and Career guidance
- Educational support to further your Acute Clinical Skills and expand your knowledge base
- Support to attend Conferences and Courses
In addition, as an employee of the largest public health organisation in Victoria, you will receive benefits such as Salary Packaging, access to onsite staff car parking and gym, uniform and Employee Assistance Program.
What you need
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working with Children’s Check
- Proven clinical experience
- Relevant working visa
- Relevant qualifications
Monash Health recognises the value of equal employment opportunity and is committed to promoting fairness, equity and diversity in the workplace.
Any offer of employment will be confirmed on the successful outcome of a Police Check. As part of our selection process, you may be invited by e-mail to participate in an on-camera video interview.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Please note that Monash Health accepts applications via our online Mercury system. Email applications will not be considered.