Fieldwork Health is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Physiotherapist to join our team.
Fieldwork is a multi-disciplinary clinic with Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Remedial Massage and Dietetics in house as well as an onsite gym, large private treatment rooms, alterG machine (anti-gravity treadmill) shower facilities and on site parking.
Our Physiotherapists have 7+ years experience each to help our newest member achieve their goals as a private practitioner.
The Physiotherapist who will fit this role has 1+ years experience in private practice. The role would include working Saturday's, am or pm shifts, treating clients, meeting our referral networks as well as upskilling to a role suited within Fieldwork.
This role would start part-time progressing to full-time as able as caseload grows.
This role is for you if:
- You want to learn and improve your treatment skills
- Feel like something has been missing from your treatment / Physiotherapy and want to find other methods of assessment and treatment and utilize other practitioners skills and expertise.
- Want to work in a youthful and vibrant workplace
- Want to get out there and meet our community
- Feel like you may need some guidance on meeting referrers
- Want access to a state of the art gym, alterG, online notes and exercise prescription tools
This role will primarily deal with 'pain' clients or can be specialized as the skill of the clinician grows.
Some requirements of the role are:
Note taking (using Cliniko and computer based notes with computers in every room)
Attending continuing education
Attending workshops and occasional community outreach
Liaising with other medical and allied health clinicians