WE ARE EXPANDING - 1 FULL TIME & 1 PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
Great Earning Potential l Negotiable Salary Based on Experience l Opportunity for Professional & Personal Development l Flexible Lifestyle l Work Alongside a Fantastic Team of Professionals as well as Independently l Wellness Bonus l Free Fruit at Work l NO Weekend Work Required
About the Company
Barangaroo Physio is situated within Barangaroo Orthopaedic & Sports Injury Clinic (BOSIC). BOSIC is a brand new, purpose built Multi-disciplinary team located in the heart of Barangaroo, Sydney's new and most exciting suburb in the CBD. Work alongside other Senior Physios as well as Orthopaedic Surgeons, Podiatrists, Sports Physicians, Exercise Physiologists and Massage Therapists in our growing, fast moving, dynamic team. We are looking for an individual that will fit cohesively into our culture.
But - Don't just take our word for it - Check out our dream location here: http://bosic.com.au
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a Musculoskeletal / Sports Physiotherapist to join our thriving business on a permanent basis, with great remuneration based on experience plus bonuses. The primary purpose of this position is to deliver the highest level of clinical care and customer service to achieve the best possible results for all clients, whilst ensuring our values of excellence across all aspects of client interaction are upheld.
We are looking for an individual that is passionate about their career as well as the profession. Someone who is committed to achieving good results and goes above and beyond to excel in their field. The candidate must be able to work independently as well as in a team based environment.
You must be able to work early / late with lots of opportunities and flexibility to enjoy a great lifestyle)
You will also be genuine, friendly, empathetic, a great communicator with a true desire to help people achieve their goals and dreams.
- 3 Years experience as a Musculoskeletal / Sports Physiotherapist in a private practice
- Current AHPRA registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Unrestricted ability to work in Australia
- At a minimum a recognised degree in Physiotherapy
Dry needling / Kinesio-Tape / Post graduate qualifications in MSK would be beneficial for this position.
The aim is to start the successful applicant immediately.
What's In It For You?
- Flexible hours
- Beautiful Sydney Location with Harbour Views
- Professional Development Program to help you be successful in your new role and enhance your Professional areas of interest
- A fun, team based environment
- Opportunities to grow Professionally & Personally
- No weekend required (Unless you want to!)
- Fruit provided at work
- Wellness Bonus
- 2 x Community Days / year
- Your Birthday Off
- Easily accessible to a variety of public transport options