Inertia Health Group is seeking a driven Physiotherapist with experience to work alongside our multidisciplinary team of Allied Health Practitioners. Work will be across 2 of our clinic locations. You will be responsible for a progressive caseload across 2 of our clinic sites and manage a caseload of Private Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic & Sports Injuries, medicare and DVA clients, chronic disease / pain management & Workcover patients. You will be fully supported by administration staff and work alongside Doctors – GPs and Specialists, as well as our team of allied health practitioners. Mentoring and professional development as well as team building events are included.
Benefits and perks
- Ongoing Professional Development Fund & Team Meetings with Mentoring
- Ongoing Team Building Activities Through the Year
- Work alongside a team of driven but fun loving professionals in a team environment
- Flexible Work Hours
Skills and experience
We would like candidates to be well rehearsed in a variety of manual therapy techniques, Dry Needling / Western Acupuncture qualifications and experience in clinical pilates is preferred. The Clinician must also be comfortable working independently at times.
The Type of Person we are Looking for:
- Able to work alongside a variety of personnel including reception staff, doctors, nurses, allied health.
- Confident and Charismatic
- Caring Empathetic and Patient Focused
- Flexible and able to adapt to situations under pressure
- Have transport available to commute between locations on required days
- AHPRA registration
- Police Check
- Current drivers licence and transport
- Current Professional Indemnity insurance
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration is negotiable and considered on a case by case evaluation.