Purpose of Position
The position of Technical Officer exists within the Central Coast Area Health Service (Division of NSW Health Service). The position is in the Neurophysiology department and provides EEG at Wyong District Hospital and EEG, NCV, MSLT studies and continuous monitoring at Gosford District Hospital for inpatients and outpatients within the Central Coast area.
• Eligibility for membership of ANTA (Association of Neurophysiology Technicians of Australia).
• At least one year experience in performing EEGs and experience in an acute hospital setting.
• Oral and written skills to interact with all levels of hospital staff and patients.
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team.
• Ability to be self-directed.
• Computer skills.