Purpose of Position
To provide case management, counselling and appropriate support to referred children, young people and their families.
• Degree in Social Work, Psychology or related Behavioural Sciences discipline
• Eligibility for membership of relevant Association/Authority (AASW/ NSW Psychologist’s Registration Board)
• Extensive counselling / clinical experience working with children and families
• Experience in group work
• Understanding of Community Development
• Knowledge of OH&S and EEO principles.
• Understanding the principles of cultural diversity
• Competent in the use of microsoft products