What's on offer:
- Attractive rate of pay $29.65
- Paid travel @70c per km.
- Casual hours
- Excellent employee benefits and training opportunities
Community Support Worker
We are seeking a caring individual with a mature outlook who understands the importance of offering quality support to our elderly clients in their own homes.
Juniper provides in-home care services to elderly clients in the community 7 days a week. We are seeking applications for a casual position from experienced Home Care Support Workers or Health Care Students with practical placement experience. The role requires you to provide a high quality of care and service to Juniper Community clients in the Busselton, Dunsborough and surrounding areas. Ideally you will be available for casual day time relief work between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Assisting clients with domestic cleaning duties, meal preparation and other household tasks to ensure safe and hygienic living conditions.
- Social support, transportation to appointments and shopping assistance.
- Provide care and assistance to elderly clients to support and encourage their continued independence.
- Provide quality personal care, including showering, dressing and continence care.
- Assist client with administration of correct medication.
- Maintaining Juniper standards and adhering to the individual Client Care Plan.
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Closing Date : Wednesday 28th February 2018