Purpose of Position
We are currently seeking applications from Graduate Registered Nurses who will have successfully completed their TPP in April 2018, for direct appointment into Registered Nurse (Year 2) vacancies within Sydney Children’s Hospital - Randwick.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality individualised care to patients of The Sydney Children’s Hospital Network under the guidelines set by the NSW Department of Health, the National Registration Board (AHPRA), The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Randwick and The Children's Hospital at Westmead - Division of Nursing.
The Registered Nurse will work collaboratively with relevant members of the multidisciplinary team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to ensure optimal outcomes for patients and their families.
These positions are Permanent Full Time and Temporary Full Time until 28/04/2019 and is classified as a Registered Nurse.
1. Registered Nurse with a current Licence to practice from Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
2. Completion of all aspects of the Transition to Practice year and are due to finish in April 2018
3. Demonstrated high level interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member in a multidisciplinary team
5. Demonstrated clinical knowledge and clinical problem solving ability
6. Please identify in order of first, second and third your preference of specialties/areas of work
7. Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own workload
8. An understanding of the professional, ethical and legal requirements of the Registered Nurse