What's on offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Salary Sacrifice of $15,900 p/a
- Free parking on site
- Employment within a growing sector
We are now looking for an Activities Assistant to join our team at Juniper's Numbala Nunga and Ngamang Bawoona sites located in the Kimberley town of Derby.
This role is responsible for facilitating engaging activities with our residents and contributing to the development and of new activity programs which meet the physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs of residents.
On offer is a full time position working Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Assist residents and clients with group and individual activity programs designed to stimulate cognitive ability
- Contribute to the development of activity programs which meet the physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs of our residents
- Assists therapists in maintaining/improving residents’ functional independence
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Completion of a Certificate III in Allied Health (desirable)
- Experience working as a Activities Assistant (desirable)
- Experience working in the Aged Care Industry, in either community or residential
- Verbal and written communication skills for interacting with staff, residents, families and service providers
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.