Purpose of Position
The Coordinator Medical Workforce is responsible for recruitment, management and support of the medical workforce in Mental Health.
The Coordinator Medical Workforce will assist in daily operations associated with medical workforce, ensuring adequate and appropriate rostering of medical staff across NBMLHD Mental Health.
1. Current or previous experience working in medical administration/JMO unit or human resource environment
2. High level of verbal and written communication skills, facilitation and negotiation skills with both internal and external stakeholders
3. Commitment to provision of high level customer service, demonstrated ability to work with people of all levels and disciplines within the organisation
4. Possess knowledge, experience and understanding of medical allocations and rostering experience
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment, without supervision
6. Demonstrated experience in the use HRIS packages such as Romulus, Stafflink, VMoney and Microsoft office programs
7. Demonstrated knowledge of medical officers award or understanding and the ability to interpret awards and employment conditions
8. Demonstrated ability to draft complex documents