What's on offer:
- Attractive rates of pay, currently between $23.30 - $26.53 dependent on experience
- Salary Sacrifice of $15,900 p/a
- Free parking on site
- Employment within a growing sector
We are now seeking to appoint a Therapy Assistant to join the Allied Health team at our Juniper Bethshan facility, to assist in the delivery of high quality therapy services.
This role is responsible for assisting residents with group and individual activity programs. In addition to this, you will be actively contributing to the development and implementation of activity programs which meet the physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs of residents.
On offer is a permanent part-time position working 12 hours per fortnight.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Assist residents and clients with group and individual activity programs designed to stimulate cognitive ability
- Contributes to the evaluation of care plans
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of innovative and balanced activity programs which meet the physical, cognitive, social and emotional needs of our residents
- Assists therapists in maintaining/improving residents’ functional independence
- Completes therapy statistics on a daily basis
- Provides feedback to therapists on outcome of interventions
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Completion of a Certificate III in Allied Health (Highly Regarded)
- Experience working as a Therapy Assistant is desirable
- Experience working in the Aged Care Industry, in either community or residential
- Verbal and written communication skills for interacting with staff, residents, families and service providers
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.