What's on offer:
- Attractive hourly rate of pay $29.65 (casual)
- Ability to salary sacrifice up to $15,900 p/a
- Excellent employee benefits and ongoing training opportunities
- Mandurah location: Tuesday (7am-4pm) + potential for other relief work
Juniper Community provides home based care and support services to people over the age of 65, enabling our clients to live safely and independently at home. We operate 365 days a year from 7am to 9pm and are accepting applications from caring and experienced Support Workers who are seeking a casual role in the Mandurah region on a Tuesday 7am-4pm with the possibility of additional relief work.
We pride ourselves on our personalised approach and professionalism and as such, we are looking for like-minded people who are caring and have a mature outlook on life. Your desire to offer quality support to our elderly clients in their own homes will be demonstrated through your studies or your past experience. You will be required to provide a high quality of care and service to Juniper Community clients in the areas of personal care, social support, medication, cleaning, transportation and respite.
- Provide care and assistance to elderly clients to support and encourage their continued independence.
- Provide quality personal care, including showering, dressing and continence care.
- Assisting high care clients with activities of daily living.
- Assisting clients with domestic cleaning duties, meal preparation and other household tasks to ensure safe and hygienic living conditions.
- Maintaining Juniper standards and adhering to the individual Client Care Plan.
- Assist client with administration of correct medication.
- Social support, transportation to appointments and shopping assistance.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
People of all ages are encouraged to apply. Juniper may commence the recruitment process prior to the advertised closing date.
Closing Date : Friday 2nd February 2018