In the role of Senior Physiotherapist Team Leader (Women’s and Children’s) you will:
- Manage, provide high level clinical leadership for, and contribute clinical services to, the Physiotherapy Department’s Women’s and Children’s team.
- As part of this you will be responsible for the efficient and effective team operations in accordance with contemporary professional Physiotherapy service delivery standards.
- Work collaboratively with the Discipline Lead, Deputy Managers, other Team Leaders and Clinical Leads to develop, implement, support and maintain governance systems within this team and Physiotherapy Services THS-South.
- Participate in ongoing service development and strategic management of the identified team/s in a multidisciplinary context, and in collaboration with other allied health, nursing and medical disciplines locally and state-wide.
- Registered with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre?employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check