· Friendly team environment and work culture
· Great team environment and work culture
· Continuous improvement and developmentopportunities
Our service is 24/7 andwe employ over 170 Cleaners, so we have both full-time and part-time employmentopportunities available with weekends included. We take care of both the insideand outside of the Auckland City Hospital, Grafton and Greenlane ClinicalCentre sites which makes everyday a learning opportunity and different.
As aCleaning Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day-to-day cleaningoperation to ensure that ADHB facilities are clean and safe for patients,visitors and the staff. You are expected to undertake cleaning tasks as andwhen required, however your major tasks are administration and monitoring thecleaning service quality. Your active supervision and guidance to achievehigh hygiene standards to meet service specification and provide a consistentlevel of service will impress.
Yourday-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· assign cleaning areas to staff
· carry out daily inspections to ensure compliance with safe systemsof work, health & safety and hygiene/cleanliness
· oversee and maintain staffing, shift cover and timesheets
· manage clients relationships to ensure a high calibre of customerservice is provided
· assist with the ordering stocks of cleaning materials
· improve the service provided through regular feedback andimplementation plans
· ensure that cleaning staff are adequately trained
· providing guidance and coaching to the cleaning staff
To besuccessful in this position, you will have:
· at least 1-2 years of cleaning experience on a large site,preferably a healthcare setting
· previous experience in a team leadership role
· intermediate level knowledge of computer (MS Office, Internet,Outlook, etc.)
· a strong attention to detail and take pride in the accuracy ofyour work
· experience of working in a challenging environment with multiple priorities
· excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· be able to prioritise and follow instructions effectively
· to work well within a team environment
· an ability to build relationships at all levels
Inreturn, we can offer a wealth of opportunities, so there’s never been a bettertime for you to grow with us.
Thispermanent full-time position works 40 hours per week, rostered Monday to Sunday.You are also expected to work on call hours as and when required. This positionis based in Grafton, however, you are also expected to work in Greenlane basedon business requirements.
We are avalues based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the besthealth outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforcethat reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from allbackgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply andwould greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacificcommunities. Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy, if youdo too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do yourlife’s best work at Auckland DHB”.
Please click here for theposition description or insert below link into your web browser.
http://www.aucklandhealthjobs.com/resources/pdf/ADHB/NonClinical Support Cleaning Supervisor - April 2014.pdf
If you need anyfurther information about this role, please contact Santosh Parab, RecruitmentConsultant at SantoshP@adhb.govt.nz.
If you have theenergy, motivation and a determination to succeed then please click on the Applylink below to submit application or visit www.careers.adhb.govt.nz and enter job number CEN05244 toapply.
Applicationsclose: midnight 21 January 2018
AucklandDHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and itsintent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a CoreChildren’s Worker as defined by the Act.
Applicants for thisposition should have NZ citizenship or residency.
For the largesthealth sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com