Purpose of Position
This position supports the Revenue Performance Manager to implement both LHD-wide, and service specific, strategies designed to achieve NBMLHD Strategic Revenue plan objectives, NSW Health Revenue Targets and compliance with NSW and Commonwealth revenue policies and legislation.
1. Demonstrated high level knowledge of public health revenue sources, policy and related hospital procedures.
2. Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal, consultation and negotiation skills and ability to support change management strategies.
3. Demonstrated ability to undertake special projects.
4. Demonstrated ability to produce well presented and effective written communication material including reports and slide presentations.
5. Demonstrated administration, organisational and time management skills.
6. Demonstrated high level competence in using Microsoft Office programs and desktop publishing programs.
7. Ability to work as part of a team and be able to work independently when required.
8. Ability to research, compile and present data in user friendly formats.