We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant/Receptionist to join our friendly and dynamic tea working as a casual 2-3 days per week with the view to go permanent and gain additional shifts.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced all-rounder to join our team at Maven Dental Brunswick. We offer great working conditions in a very friendly and professional environment along with the ability to gain additional hours.
The successful candidate will be supporting in all aspects of the practice; including assisting the Practice Manager, working on reception, dental assisting and sterilisation. This role is both challenging and rewarding, with an opportunity for personal growth and development.
This is a unique and rare opportunity for a dental professional to grow their career with a national dental network that values people and is committed to delivering exceptional patient services.
About the Position
• Provide chair side assistance
• Reception/ front desk duties
• Patient care and management
• Assisting patients and discussing treatment plans
• Maintaining sterilising and instrument processes
• Prepare for surgical procedure
• Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment