Purpose of Position
The SCHN ICP has been funded by the NSW Integrated Care Strategy of NSW Ministry of Health. The program aims to develop an innovative, system wide and sustainable service model for providing coordinated and integrated care services for the children of NSW. The program aims to achieve:
Integrated paediatric services across primary, secondary and tertiary sectors and with key partners
Improved patient experience of the health system
Reduced waiting times for patients as they navigate the system
Improved health outcomes for patients and better quality of life
Reduced avoidable or unnecessary hospitalisations
In particular the Project Manager will be responsible for the implementation of integrated models of care in collaboration with partner organisations.
1. Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or extensive relevant experience in health, social sciences or related discipline.
2.Demonstrated experience in project management and change management in a health setting, and/or clinical redesign experience, to achieved planned outcomes. Quality Improvement experience is desirable
3.Demonstrated problem solving skills with capacity to successfully manage diverse, complex and competing priorities and meet deadlines
4.Demonstrated capacity and willingness to engage and consult with relevant stakeholders.
5. High level analytical skills including ability to collect, analyse, interpret and report on complex data and information from numerous sources and incorporate into project plans.
6. High level interpersonal communication, verbal and written skills and demonstrated ability to communicate, consult and negotiate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
7. Demonstrated computer literacy to support project management requirements.
8. Current unencumbered Drivers Licence for use within NSW/Australia.