Purpose of Position
1. Holds, or is willing to obtain a Certificate III in Health Administration (or equivalent) within first 12 months of employment
2. Ability to work effectively as a key member of a multi-disciplinary health team to enable the provision of excellent customer service.
3. Excellent communication skills inclusive of competence in spoken and written English.
4. Ability to deal confidently and courteously with people who may be
distressed, people from diverse backgrounds and health care staff from different positions and levels.
5. Demonstrated experience in use of Information Systems, including patient administration systems, word processing, email, databases and preparation and use of spreadsheets
6. Ability to prioritise own workload to meet both position and team requirements.
7. A demonstrated ability to resolve workplace issues or problems by use of problem solving skills.
8. Ability to work on a rotating roster (if relevant and required).