Purpose of Position
To provide leadership and management of the Allied Health Department Administrative Staff to ensure effective and efficient service provision to patients/clients attending clinics. This includes all aspects of human resource management and i.PM clinic management.
To ensure patient billing (for therapy equipment and compensable patients) is maintained following policies and procedures to meet patient generated revenue potential.
Ensure all outpatient clinic activities are recorded accurately and completely to meet Activity Based Funding requirements.
1. Experience in staff supervision, including rostering and payroll processes.
2. Extensive administrative knowledge and experience, including working in a reception position, with excellence in customer service.
3. Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills including negotiation skills.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Demonstrated extensive experience using Windows based software and experience in using MS Word and Excel.
6. Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team providing frontline customer service.
7. Demonstrated ability to problem solve, prioritise, co-ordinate and time manage daily tasks.
8. Understanding of Activity Based Funding (ABF) or business principles around funding the cost of a service.