Purpose of Position
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality individualised care to patients of The Sydney Children’s Hospital Network under the guidelines set by the NSW Department of Health, the National Registration Board (AHPRA), The Sydney Children’s Hospitals Randwick and The Children's Hospital at Westmead - Division of Nursing.
The Registered Nurse will work collaboratively with relevant members of the multidisciplinary team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to ensure optimal outcomes for patients and their families.
1. Registered Nurse with a current Licence to practice from the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
2. Relevant recent experience as a Registered Nurse in a high dependency, emergency department or critical care area.
3. Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member in a multidisciplinary team.
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritise and organise own workload
6. Computer literacy.