Primary Health Care
is one of Australia's leading health care service providers with over 25 years' of experience. We are committed to providing affordable, accessible and comprehensive healthcare for all Australians within our multi-disciplinary Medical Centres. These Medical Centres are located across Australia housing GP, dental, specialist, treatment room, pathology and radiology services. Our services are located throughout Australia's mainland states, including cities, remote areas and remote towns and we are a leading provider of after-hours service provision and care. Your New Role
We are looking for a friendly and experienced Receptionist for Karratha Medical Centre. In this casual position you will report directly to the Practice Manager. You will be managing a busy front desk reception, welcoming our patients to the Centre, supporting our health care professionals as well as general administration duties. This is a challenging role with a difference. If you love helping people and enjoy working in fast paced environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our multi-disciplinary Medical Centre is open 7 days a week from 7am to 10pm, therefore, the position will suit someone who isflexible and has the capacity to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends, evenings and public holidays. What you will get in return
- Possibility of future career growth and development as we are a large ASX listed company.
- Great work/life balance.
- Opportunity to make a difference - be part of a team that promotes the provision affordable, accessible comprehensive healthcare to all Australians.
- Excellent team environment.
- Diversity in role - No two days will be the same.
- Full training support will be provided.
- Uniform provided for ease.
- Greeting patients and welcoming them into our Centre.
- Collecting entering patient details into the database.
- Scheduling appointments (when required).
- Answering telephone calls enquiries.
- Scanning and allocating medical records.
- Administration support and other ad hoc duties.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to give back to the community!
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional personable telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/Medtech is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
- Neat and professionalpresentation.
Join a team of health care professional who are committed to providing affordable, accessible and comprehensive healthcare to all Australians.
Select Apply Now!