- Permanent full time
- Greenlane/Grafton location
At healthAlliance (hA) we focus on our customers and our people. We are a shared services business that supports the four Northern Hospitals (metro Auckland and Northland Base) to achieve and exceed their goals.
Professionally you’ll benefit from working within one of New Zealand’s largest IT environments. It’s big, career-enhancing stuff and personally, you’re set to gain so much from working in one of the most, supportive, collegial environments you’ll find.
Join our End User Experience team as a Service Delivery Technician to support healthAlliance Technology Services customers and provide quality service in the deployment/allocation of mobile devices, reporting, and processing of customer IT purchase orders - under the direction of the Mobile and Purchasing Manager.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or IT Service Delivery
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth working knowledge of mobile phone technology (including Android and iOS), MDM/EMM platforms, reporting systems, and Excel
- Be a dynamic self-starter, a dedicated team player with a ''can do'' attitude, who is exceptionally customer service focused who thrives in a busy working environment
- Be confident working autonomously and managing your own time
- Possess excellent oral, written and numerical skills
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Procurement Processes and an understanding of ITIL processes will be preferable
- A current full New Zealand driver licence.
At a minimum we would expect you to be able to work comfortably in a complex, multi-layered and geographically diverse organisation. Some travel would be required between sites in the Northern region.
We offer a great working environment and the chance to join one of New Zealand’s Largest IT and Shared Services environments. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and work in an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives every day
Please apply online with a CV and cover letter. We do not accept emailed applications.
Applications close on 29 November 2017