Community Services provides healthcare services primarily for Adults. Our aim is to:
- Improve the quality of life of individuals and families/ whanau
- Minimize institutionally-based care
- Strengthen our relationship with other primary, secondary and tertiary care providers
- Provide personal health care and disability support services to people whose health needs can be met at home or community venues
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to deliver the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values to apply and would greatly value seeing more applicants from our Māori & Pacific communities. Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy, if you do too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do your life’s best work at Auckland DHB
We are looking for two clinicians to join and contribute towards the multidisciplinary composition of our team as Service Coordinators.
You will be a Nurse or Allied Health clinician with current up to date clinical assessment skills. A relevant qualification, registration, annual practicing certificate and a full current driver's licence are essential.
InterRAI MDS HC experience would be an advantage as this is the electronic assessment tool we use, however training will be provided.
The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive needs assessment and service co-ordination by:
- Timely provision of a comprehensive needs assessment or re-assessment.
- Providing service coordination
- Developing packages of care with clients.
- Reviewing services delivered to clients as appropriate
- Maintaining effective liaison with other related service providers and relevant community groups/ organisations
As a team player with excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and interpersonal communication skills, you will enjoy developing positive relationships with your clients.
This is a permanent, full time role working 40 hours per week.
To express interest, please apply online now at http://www.careers.adhb.govt.nz/ to job number: CEN04743
For any query, please contact Max Langlands on firstname.lastname@example.org
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is not a Children’s Worker as defined by the Act.
Applications close: 28th November 2017
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit kiwihealthjobs.com.