- Kick start your career in health science and management
- New graduates welcomed
- Key role working with Service Managers and Clinical Directors while supporting Doctors for Auckland DHB’s
An opportunity has arisen and we are seeking a health management enthusiast to join our established team based in Penrose. Our team assists all three Auckland Regional District Health Boards, providing quality rostering support for a client group of junior doctors. In this position you will be responsible for your own portfolio and building relationships with key DHB stakeholders.
The role involves working collaboratively with hospital management to ensure their service requirements are met. A key part of the role is ensuring that all rosters you deliver comply with the contractual requirements of the junior doctors' collective employment agreement.
You are most likely an experienced administrator/new graduate seeking to kick start your career in the public health sector. The environment that you’ll be working in will see you add value in the areas of administration, including coordination of position reviews/run descriptions, roster development, reporting and change management.
This position demands high attention to detail, a strong customer focus and a proven capability to deliver quality outcomes within inflexible deadlines.
In addition you should be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience across all or part of the following:
- Working directly with and relating well to senior management and/or clinical staff
- Excellent MS Office software skills including database use
- Strong time management and office administrative skills
- Professional written and verbal communication with a wide range of stakeholders
You will gain valuable experience with an interesting and challenging professional group. If you are ready to develop your career further in a diverse sector, consider this opportunity to really make a difference to the health outcomes for our Auckland communities.
Please contact Daisy Hunter, Rostering Team Leader for any questions on 021 753 071.