Purpose of Position
The Ambulatory Care Service Project Officer will provide support in decision making processes in relation of service improvements, including evaluation of existing services and supporting the development new initiatives of in the area of Ambulatory Care at RPAH.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and/ or experience in management, health services, health information management, health administration or related discipline or equivalent.
• Demonstrated strong project management skills, including project initiation, implementation and evaluation.
• Understanding of Non-admitted Patient Activity Based Funding.
• Effective organizational skills with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines or targets and achieve desired outcomes; and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience of working with key stakeholders at all level to develop and implement new ways of working at both strategic and operational level.
• Experience in working in public ambulatory care setting and an understanding of complexities of delivering health care and its impact of patients and staff in one.
• High level verbal and written communication skills which includes the ability to analyse and synthesise data, and use it to drive improvement through the production of presentations, reports and submissions.