Purpose of Position
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To provide professional neuropsychological services based upon sound scientific principles and practices to the clients of the Older Persons ServiceBASIC OBJECTIVE: From a basis in tertiary level and post-graduate training in Clinical Neuropsychology or Clinical Psychology, to provide clinical service to clients and their families and to provide consultation for colleagues in their care of clients
1. Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
2. Experience in neuropsychological assessment and report writing with high level of computer skills.
3. Current unrestricted class C drivers licence.
4. Understanding of the MH Act and Guardianship legislation and experience working with clients with a mental disorder or neurodegenerative disorder.
5. Masters degree or higher in Clinical Psychology or Clinical Neuropsychology with the postgraduate qualifications being no less than two years full time duration (or part-time equivalent).
6. Fully registered with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) with an area of endorsement in Clinical Neuropsychology or Clinical Psychology or working towards an endorsement.
7. Experience in the assessment, development and delivery of individual and group cognitive behavioural treatments for mental illness and disorders.