Purpose of Position
Manage, implement and monitor systems and processes to deliver timely, compliant and accountable billing of revenue, processing of invoices and collection of debt.
The position will use leadership to foster a culture of team work and accuracy creating an effective internal control environment and will support the treasury team with revenue and debt recovery and high level reporting and analysis of revenue.
1. Relevant and extensive experience in accounts receivable functions and financial systems including generation, lodgement and receipting processes for patient billing and revenue collection, debtor management and collecting debt
2. Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication, consultation, negotiation and problem solving skills necessary to build and maintain collaborative relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
3. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills evidenced by team building and the delivery of successful outcomes in line with the organisation’s strategic objectives
4. Demonstrated capacity to provide sound advice, use analytical and problem solving skills and support learning in others
5. Highly developed information and communications technology (ICT) skills including demonstrated experience using databases and platforms such as PBRC, iPM, Oracle and Microsoft Office, in the health environment is desirable
6. High level time management, planning, analytical and report writing skills and the ability to apply these to achieve deadlines, performance requirements, statutory obligations and business objectives within timeframes and with competing priorities
7. Detailed knowledge of contemporary accounts receivable functions and associated legislation relevant to the position
Evidence of a current, unrestricted class C driver’s licence. Ability and willingness to travel for work purposes. This may involve driving long distances and overnight stays as required