Purpose of Position
Lead the RAIR Change Program and drive the delivery of operational changes required to realise the benefits of the $122 million Regional Ambulance Infrastructure Reconfiguration program.
• Demonstrated experience in overseeing effective change in a health environment, including industrial, operational commissioning, communications, risk management.
• Highly developed negotiation consultation and interpersonal skills with a range of stakeholders and objectivity in decision-making.
• Demonstrated project management experience delivering outcomes on time and within budget.
• Demonstrated experience in policy, planning and /or service development, including analysis and resolution of complex issues.
• Relevant post graduate qualifications OR equivalent extensive project management experience OR a combination of experience and qualifications. Completion or current knowledge of the principles of ‘Clinical Redesign or AIM Methodology’ for change management as recommended by NSW Ministry of Health is advantageous but not essential.
• High level communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with proven ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders and develop effective organisation wide networks.