Nursing Jobs Australia is a nursing division of Skilled Medical, an international medical recruitment agency. We are specialists in the healthcare recruitment industry and work with major healthcare clients - Australia wide.
We are serious about setting new standards in service and our success as a company speaks for itself. As we continue to experience growth in the Nursing Division, we are seeking a Nursing Candidate Recruitment Officer to join the team at our office based in Collingwood.
We like to do things differently and need someone who appreciates working in a fast-paced environment. We embrace a positive and professional office environment – cultural fit is incredibly important to us and will play a big part to be successful in this role.
About this role
The role is focused in supporting the high performing Nursing Division Consultants. You will assist them in the matching and delivery of appropriately skilled nursing candidates to clients.
Your days will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service from phone to emails and everything else in between
- Screening CVs for suitable roles
- Interviewing nursing candidates over the phone and being able to represent our brand
- Building and maintaining relationships and networks with nurse candidates
- Candidates file management - Ensure the nurses’ profile is up to date at all times and ready to be presented to clients
- Conducting thorough reference checking over the phone in a professional manner and utilising your nursing background to speak the lingo
- Dealing with high volume nursing enquiries
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
You are a nurse with a bubbly personality and a true ‘people person’ who wants to make a difference by helping others to further develop their nursing career. You are motivated to do your best every day and show a ‘can-do attitude’.
Essential skills required:
- Nursing background in the Australian healthcare system essential (EEN/RN)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong administration skills and a proven ability to follow up
- An excellent level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a passion for customer service and genuinely enjoy talking to nurses over the phone and forming long lasting professional relationships
Culture & Values
We work hard and are very motivated to achieve our targets, but not at the expense of our candidates and clients. We form long term relationships with our candidates and like to see them succeed in the placements we make. We are also offering a professional, fast paced, dynamic, supportive and enjoyable working environment.
If you believe you are the person that simply has to have this role and excited about this opportunity, please ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your CV & cover letter to Kristine Navarro (Human Resource and Quality Administrator) at [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you.