Skilled Medical has an exciting career opportunity for an SRMO to commence a 12 months position in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from February 2020 in a regional NSW Hospital.
This post would particularly suit trainees looking to develop a base line practical skill set in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Responsibilities and opportunities for autonomous practice will be possible commensurate with level of expertise and experience.
This medium sized health service has a 24 hour emergency department, a comprehensive range of specialist services, and training and research links with major Australian universities.
This regional city is known for its great food and wine culture/produce, and lively arts scene. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside and great agricultural land.
• Successful completion of PGY1 and PGY2 years.
• Eligible for registration with the Medical Board of Australia. Australian Medical Board registration is to be current at all times.
• Minimum 12 months employment within the Australian Health System in the previous 24 months.
• Satisfactory report of clinical performance from Supervisor of Training
• APLS course
• Intention to or already registration with a nationally recognised training body (e.g. RANZCOG, RACGP, or ACCRM).
About Skilled Medical
Skilled Medical is an accredited provider of doctors to health services in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. With local offices in Melbourne and London, we offer a personalised service to doctors in their search for jobs, and provide professional assistance with compliance, health authority registration and right to work pathways. Skilled Medical is a doctor-led company with years of industry experience and is dedicated to assisting medical professionals in their work and careers.
For further information, please send your most up to date CV to Robert Campbell by selecting the ‘Apply’ button below, or please call a member of our permanent team on 1300 900 100.