Director, University Health Service
Job No.: 598095
Location: Clayton, Caulfield and Peninsula campuses
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 3 year fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: $171,470 pa HEW Level 10 (plus 17% employer superannuation) and an annual incentive payment of up to a maximum of 10%
- Be inspired, every day
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
There’s a certain feeling you get from working at Monash University. It’s the feeling that you’re a part of something special. Something significant. So if you’re looking for the next chapter in your career, it’s here. You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that’s filled with energetic and inspiring people. Talent thrives here – and so do truly satisfying careers.
The University's Health Service (UHS) is part of the Campus Community Division and is an accredited general practice. It offers a comprehensive range of health care services to Monash students and staff, as well as to the broader community, with an emphasis on illness prevention and well-being.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Campus Community Division, this role will help provide strategic vision, leadership and direction to the UHS to ensure its future success.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience within a clinical environment including:
- The development and delivery of complex programs of work to a high standard and in compliance with government legislation and relevant professional accreditation standards
- Experience with passing AGPAL and RACGP accreditation audits for General Practice
- Successfully overseeing a group of Doctors and other allied health professionals
- Inspiring and motivating staff to engender an engaged work force and help drive a positive culture.
If you believe you fit this profile, we look forward to receiving your application.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. This position at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
You do not have to address the Key Selection Criteria however we request you to submit a cover letter with your application specifically addressing these key areas:
- Outline how you have influenced and shaped the culture of your teams
- Outline your experience in multi-faceted health practices
- Detail your experience in dealing with and passing relevant accreditation audits
- What innovative ideas have you implemented in a similar role
For further instructions on how to apply, please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
Mr Vladimir Prpich, Executive Director, Campus Community Services, +61 3 9902 0431
Director, University Health Services
Sunday 6 October 2019, 11:55 pm AEST