Looking to develop your career in Emergency Medicine? Our client is currently recruiting for junior doctors to work in their newly built private hospital's emergency department, in the CBD of Adelaide.
- Highly experienced team
- Great facilities
- Work / Life balance
Junior Doctor (RMO PGY2+) for Emergency Department - Calvary Wakefield Hospital
In partnership with the Calvary Hospital, our client Care 24-7, is a leading provider of Emergency Department services. Calvary Wakefield Hospital, located in the heart of Adelaide, is a private hospital recognised for clinical excellence. They specialise in acute medical and surgical care and are one of South Australia's largest providers of orthopaedic, cardiac, and neurosurgical services. Calvary Wakefield is the only private provider of 24/7 accident and emergency care in Adelaide.
With a brand new facility opening late 2019 and capacity almost doubling, Care24-7 are on the search for high performing team members.
Care 24-7 is a doctor-led company with years of industry experience and is dedicated to assisting medical professionals in their work and careers.
An amazing opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of emergency medicine experts. Develop your skills and career!
In this position you will be provided with fantastic mentoring, education and training.
- Full time
- 12-18 month contract available
- Start date August/September 2019
- General registration or provisional registration with AHPRA
- 6 months+ experience working in Australia (with full Australian work rights)
- Ability to work over a rotating 24/7 roster
- An ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the position
- 2 current work references (direct supervisors and managers only)
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Please send your CV along with cover letter describing your experience to date and interest in a career progression through Emergency Medicine training.