Are you looking for a sea change and a better quality of life whilst expanding your experience? Norfolk Island offers a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by sandy beaches, rolling hills, Norfolk Island pines and spectacular scenery. Living and working on Norfolk Island you become part of the community.
Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service (NIHRACS) are looking for a:
GENERAL PRACTITIONER (PERMANENT)
NIHRACS is a multipurpose service including a General Practice Clinic, Outpatients, Emergency Service, Acute Beds and Residential Aged Care and is seeking a General Practitioner to provide GP and GP VMO services.
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Advanced emergency medicine skills.
- Ability to meet practice standards and accountability
- Demonstrated patient-focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all ages and social groups
- Generous salary
- Medicare billings
- Clinical stipend
- VMO earnings
- Travel allowance
- Education and training support
- Car and accommodation allowance.
Collaborative support provided by SESLHN, CESPHN, NSWRDN and Department of Infrastructure, Regional Development and Cities.
To apply for this job, please click the Apply Now button and submit your cover letter and current CV. To discuss this role further, you can also contact Skilled Medical Team Manager, Kirsty MacIsaac on 1300 900 100 .
Closing Date: Applications should be submitted by COB Thursday, 28 February 2019.