Employment Type: Temporary Part Time ( 11th Feb 2019 - 9th Feb 2020)
Position Classification: Registered Nurse
Remuneration: 62619.5 - 87926.11
Hours Per Week: 32
Requisition ID: REQ70062
Applications Close: 2 November 2018
What you'll be doing
Practicing and promoting safe, efficient and effective nursing care that reflects current standards of nursing practices and current Mid North Coast Local Health District policies and procedures.
Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply and, where found suitable, will be given higher priority. Please ensure that you declare your Aboriginality in your statement, covering letter or CV. In addition to addressing the selection criteria, Aboriginal applicants must demonstrate Aboriginality by supplying either a letter of Aboriginality signed under the common seal from a recognised incorporated Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community organisation such as Land Council or Elders group, Aboriginal Medical Service or a letter on letterhead from a Local Aboriginal Land Council demonstrating membership of the Council. Further information on how to apply for vacancies can be obtained at http://hire.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/
AN ELIGIBILITY LIST FROM THIS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY MAY BE CREATED FOR FUTURE VACANCIES
- Current Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
Satisfactory completion of year 1 Transition To Practice with the demonstrated ability to build on TTP year 1 experience and nursing practice.
- Demonstrated nursing skills, knowlegde and ability relevant to area within an acute hospital setting.
- Proven clinical problem solving skills to maximise patient care
- Demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care in a multidisciplinary team environment providing outcome based care.
- Participate in a seven day rotating roster including public holidays and night duty.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Brett Bowen on Brett.Bowen@health.nsw.gov.au