: Permanent Full TimePosition Classification
: Health Manager Level 5Remuneration
: $146,469 - $164,227 per annumHours Per Week
: 40Requisition ID
Want to work in one of the largest Health Districts in NSW?Where you'll be working
Reporting CamperdownWhat you'll be doing
The position is responsible for leading and managing the planning and delivery of complex interrelated clinical ICT programs, projects and operational initiatives by managing the risks, issues, quality, schedule, budgets, resources and benefits of the program(s) of work. The role is identifies and delivers clinical project to agreed constraints relating to time, cost, quality and resources while ensuring outcomes and benefits are achieved.
The position also will assist with the management of eMR project priorities, ensuring the overall alignment between eMR projects and the management of stakeholder expectations. The position is primarily based at the RPAH but is also required to work at other Sydney and SWSLHD facilities as required.
- A tertiary degree in Project/Program Management or equivalent qualification and/or experience in a large and complex health care sector includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience across multiple disciplines such as Service Strategy, Service Transition, Service Operations and Service Delivery
- Superior experience of program and project managing in a complex clinical and technical environment with a significant number of parallel projects occurring simultaneously
- Demonstrated and proven record of achievement in leadership experience (authority and accountability), driving performance, developing the capability of a team, coaching and advising staff, and fostering a performance based and customer focussed work culture
- Highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers at a senior level to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes (technological, financial and quality)
- Ability to absorb complex information, being able to communicate at all levels (technical and non-technical), understanding implications, mitigating risks and impacts and demonstrates clear leadership
- Strong demonstrable experience and competence in overseeing complex aspects of project management and delivery including development of program and projects plans, resource, requirements, risk and issue management
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills (the ability to converse with, enthuse and influence peers and superiors)
- Demonstrable experience in the development of health information management strategies in a large organisation, and an understanding of the strategic planning process and appropriate methodologies
SLHD is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.