Employment Type: Temporary Full Time or Part Time up to June 2020
Position Classification: Physiotherapist Level 1/2
Remuneration: $31.62 - $45.82 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ69474
An exciting opportunity to join our Sydney Local Health District team!
Where you'll be working
Concord Repatriation General Hospital, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Canterbury Hospital
Sydney Local Health District is home to Royal Prince Alfred, Concord, Balmain, Canterbury and Sydney Dental Hospitals. We offer a range of clinical services through our clinics and in our community, near and in people’s homes including Aboriginal Health, Aged Care and Rehabilitation, Allied Health, Drug Health, Oral Health, Community Nursing and Early Childhood Services, Population Health and Mental Health. We also have a range of support teams and services to help deliver the very best health care services to our community.What you'll be doing
To provide effective and efficient community physiotherapy assessments and interventions to the clients of the Home Based Therapy (HBT) service, across three sites within SLHD. Ensuring provision of optimal health outcomes for clients of the service. Clients eligible for the service are frail aged or adults with physical disabilities.
There is 1 full time and 1 part time position available; both until 30/06/2020.
- Degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent and current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Postgraduate physiotherapy experience, including aged care and/or rehabilitation and experience delivering physiotherapy in the community setting.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skill in the comprehensive assessment of older adults, and people with physical disabilities and the development of relevant care plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated proficient computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, Excel and experience with electronic medical records.
- Current unrestricted NSW Driver's licence (P2 acceptable).
SLHD is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Meagan Dyson on 0477 343 014 or Meagan.Dyson@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 5 November 2018