Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 4
Remuneration: $61,677 - $63,163 pa
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ70600
We have an exciting opportunity!
Where you'll be working
Concord Repatriation General Hospital
Concord Repatriation General Hospital is proud of its healthcare service excellence and leadership in clinical care. Concord is part of a network of hospitals and healthcare services within Sydney Local Health District.What you'll be doingTo provide a high standard of medical typing of reports, General practitioner and other referring specialist letters arising from clinical examination in a timely manner. Also to provide high level secretarial/administrative and advisory support in accordance with the operating requirements of the Ambulatory Care Business Unit within Concord Hospital
- Experience with Dictaphone transcribing equipment, with a typing speed of minimum 50wpm.
- Demonstrated experience with computers and computer software packages i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent organisational skills with comprehension of the need for accuracy and attention to detail in all documentation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external customers both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to an environment that is constantly changing.
- Understanding of confidentiality in a health context
- Medical Terminology experience / certificate
SLHD is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people with disability are encouraged to apply for all internal and externally advertised positions. If you require assistance, please advise the contact person at the time of your application.