Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (52 weeks)
Position Classification: Radiographer Lvl 1
Remuneration: $62,713.42 per annum
Hours Per Week: 35
Requisition ID: REQ70589
Northern NSW Local Health District is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position, All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
Please note, to apply for this position you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
Where you’ll be working
“A healthy community through quality care”
Northern NSW Local Health District is located in north eastern NSW, extending from Grafton in the south, to Tweed Heads on the Queensland border, and west to Tabulam and Urbenville. Northern NSW offers a diverse range of landscapes and lifestyles, from world-heritage listed mountain ranges, to world-renowned surfing breaks, and everything in between.
Our people live in some of Australia’s most vibrant regional centres, with first class infrastructure, unspoilt natural wonders, pristine coastlines, and a thriving arts scene. It’s a fast-growing region with rewarding careers and adventures to be found among the large cities, regional towns and relaxed rural villages.
What you'll be doing
Performing high quality diagnostic imaging for the purpose of clinical diagnosis.
- Graduated eligible for a PDY placement and accreditation by the professional Accreditation and Education Board of the Australian Institute of Radiography.
- Current registration with the National Boards of Australia for Medical Radiation Practice(AHPRA)
- Attained a majority of above average and better assessments at 2nd year and 3rd year clinical placements.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to contribute to an overall high standard of service delivery.
- Valid unrestricted drivers licence for use in NSW/Australia and willingness to travel in the course of employment.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Jeffrey Fisher on Jeff.Fisher@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: 5 November 2018